By Aromatics International
Warming Holiday Perfume
This untamed Warming Holiday Perfume has deep notes of sensual jasmine with floral bitter orange blossoms distilled into neroli. Spicy Tamala with cinnamon notes and clove create an uplifting synergy perfume that inspires focus, motivation, and resolve.
- Add beeswax to a double boiler system. We like to use a glass measuring cup inside a pot of hot water. (See detailed instructions below)
- Stir with a glass stir rod or metal spoon.
- Once the beeswax is melted, add the jojoba and warm just enough to melt the blend.
- Blend essential oils in a small glass container.
- Add essential oils to the beeswax and jojoba blend.
- Pour immediately into a 1-1-ounce tin or glass container. A small decorative metal or glass container makes a fabulous gift!
For the double boiler:
Measure the beeswax and jojoba by weight.
Place both the beeswax and a small amount of the jojoba oil in a Pyrex glass measuring cup. Fill a small soup pot 1/4 of the way with water. Place the Pyrex in the pot of water and medium heat wait for the beeswax to melt into the jojoba. This takes about 5 minutes on a gentle-medium heat. Be sure none of the water from the pot boils into the Pyrex container.
Note: A nice substitution instead of 4 drops of Neroli and 1 ounce of Jojoba is to use Neroli infused Jojoba.