By Aromatics International
After Sun Butter
Moisturize and repair your skin after a day in the sun with this luscious skin butter that is loaded with oils that are so incredibly nourishing and healing. Perfect for using on sunburned skin or after tanning!
- Melt the beeswax in a double boiler.
- Add the solid carriers of red palm oil, shea butter, and coconut oil. Note: We like to use a glass Pyrex measuring cup placed in a pot filled with a little bit of water.
- Once melted, add avocado oil and essential oils. (lavender and sweet orange) Blend well. A glass stir rod makes an ideal tool for stirring and mixing blends!
- Immediately pour into glass jars.
- Let cool. Will solidify into a lovely butter consistency.
Makes approximately 4-5 ounces of oh-so-luscious, super-nourishing butter!