By Aromatics International
Black Forest Solid Cologne
This cologne is made with a blend of essential oils that give it a rich, nuanced aroma—piney conifer scents layered over deep, earthy tones. This recipe is so popular with the guys we turned it into a DIY Kit for Men. Check it out HERE.
- Put a glass or Pyrex measuring cup into a pot that’s about ¼ full of simmering water. The water will heat the measuring cup from the outside.
- Melt the beeswax and jojoba oil together in the Pyrex. You can stir gently with a glass stirring rod or a stainless steel spoon.
- While the blend is melting, combine your essential oil drops in a small glass bowl.
- When the beeswax and jojoba are melted, remove the Pyrex from heat and add the essential oils. Stir gently.
- Pour the melted blend into two 1 oz. aluminum salve tins.
Note: It will solidify pretty quickly, but be aware that it will continue to firm up over the next 24 hours.