By Aromatics International
Cedarwood Mustache Wax
Create a curled “handlebar” look and get admiring nods from everyone in the room. Or just keep your mustache out of the way while you’re eating at a restaurant! This beeswax and jojoba blend helps you condition and style your mustache, keeping it soft and detangled (without petroleum jelly).
- Put a glass or Pyrex measuring cup into a pot that’s about ¼ full of simmering water (the water will heat the measuring cup from the outside).
- Melt the beeswax pellets in the Pyrex.
- Add the jojoba oil and melt.
- Remove the blend from heat and add the cedarwood oil, stirring gently with a glass stir rod (or a stainless steel spoon).
- Pour the melted wax into four 1 oz aluminum tins.
- Style that mustache!