By Aromatics International
Cooling Citrus Body Oil with a Trifle of Vanilla and Peppermint
Apply after a hot shower and let this decadent blend infuse into your skin. An aromatic delight while moisturizing and softening.
- Add beeswax pellets in a simple double boiler system using a glass measuring cup in a pot of water.
- Once melted add coconut oil until almost melted.
- Add jojoba oil and aloe vera gel.
- Take pot off of the stove.
- Add essential oils and blend well with a small wire whip.
- Pour and divide between 3-2 ounce glass jars or a 5-ounce container.
This blend is slightly thickened with beeswax and the result is a lush body oil with a consistency between a cream and an oil. The beeswax helps the aloe blend nicely with the melted oils.