By Aromatics International
Detoxifying Clay Mask
Detoxify, clear, and tone your skin with this lovely clay mask recipe. This mask is so nourishing and rejuvenating; your skin will feel like it's been given new life!
- Dry skin: 1 teaspoon of honey, cream, or carrier oil
- Normal skin: 1 Tablespoon yogurt
- Oily skin: 1/2-1 teaspoon of cider vinegar
- Mix ingredients to form a smooth paste.
- Apply with fingertips to face and neck, avoiding eyes.
- Leave on for 10-15 minutes. Masks are very individualized for each person's needs. If left on too long, redness could occur, but should disappear in a half hour.
If desired, you can substitute water for the hydrosol. You can also mix different types of clays together. Don't hesitate to get creative!