By Aromatics International
Hard-Working Hand Salve
This salve is perfect for hard-working hands because it’s pretty hard-working itself. It smells sharp and fresh, with heavy hints of pine.
- Put a glass or Pyrex measuring cup into a pot that’s about ¼ full of simmering water. The water will heat the measuring cup from the outside.
- Melt the beeswax and jojoba oil together in the Pyrex.
- Add the tamanu oil and melt. When the blend is fully melted, remove it from heat.
- Add the essential oils and stir gently. You can use a glass stirring rod or the handle of a stainless steel spoon.
- Pour the melted salve into your PET jars or aluminum tins.
Note: It won’t take long for the salve to be fully solid. And keep in mind that it will continue to firm up over the next 24 hours.