By Aromatics International
Warming Pumpkin and Peru Balsam Face Mask
This delightful and nourishing pumpkin face mask has natural fruit enzymes and vitamins that help refresh and rejuvenate skin while fighting skin damage. Kaolin clay is gentle for sensitive skin. This blend is a great exfoliator and your skin will thank you after this pampering, smoothing face treatment.
2 Tablespoons of pureed organic pumpkin
1/4 teaspoon of pumpkin spice
- Blend together pureed pumpkin and vegetable glycerin with a small wire whip or spoon.
- Add dry pumpkin spice such as cinnamon, ginger, and clove to pureed pumpkin.
- Measure out white kaolin clay in a small bowl making sure clumps are broken up.
- Add clay to pumpkin blend little by little as the final amount of clay might vary, stirring well after each clay addition.
- Finally, and make sure this is added last, add 1 teaspoon of Peru Balsam Infused Jojoba oil. Add a small drizzle at a time blending well.
- If the blend is too thick, add more pureed pumpkin. If the blend is too thin add more kaolin clay. The final product should be a smooth easy to spread consistency such as frosting.
Gently smooth onto clean face, neck, and decollete. Spread remaining over hands. Let sit on skin for approximately 10 -15 minutes or until the skin starts to feel tight. Rinse mask off with warm water, massaging face and neck as you gently exfoliate. Finish with a warm washcloth and spray with your favorite hydrosol or toner. A nice refreshing toner is a rose hydrosol.