By Aromatics International
Whipped Shea and Kombo Butter
This gorgeous whipped body butter blend is so luscious, soothing, and nourishing. Did we mention it has a rich, velvety aroma that is simply divine? If you love body butter, this one is a must-try!
Melt the shea and cocoa butter in a double boiler. Add the Kombo Butter and jojoba.
Place in the refrigerator until cool and the top begins to harden slightly.
Blend with a mixer on high speed for 3-4 minutes, resting for two minutes. Continue this for approximately 20-30 minutes until you obtain a gorgeous whipped butter!
Add a few drops of the essential oils of your choice.
Essential oil suggestions for Kombo butter:
- Sugandha Kokila (Cinnamomum glaucescens) Essential Oil
- Balsam Fir (Abies balsamea) Essential Oil
- Juniper Berry (Juniperus communis) Essential Oil
- Coriander (Coriandrum sativum) Essential Oil
- Cedarwood (Juniperus virginiana) Essential Oil
- Plai (Central) (Zingiber cassumunar) Essential Oil
Note: As Kombo butter can be either a bit on the dry side or a bit on the wet side, adjust this recipe to fit your needs. The drier the Kombo butter the more jojoba will be needed. One person has suggested 2 more ounces of Jojoba worked well for her.
Overall RatingWrite a Review
I love kombo butter. I made this and found it very hard. Suggestions….
2 more oz of jojoba