Our certified organic cedarwood atlas essential oil is steam distilled from the wood of the cedarwood atlas tree growing wild in the forests of the Moroccan Atlas Mountains. One of our favorite ways to use cedarwood atlas essential oil is in blends formulated to help stabilize and calm a restless mind or spirit as it has such remarkable grounding benefits.
The striking, rich wood from the Cedrus atlantica conifer creates a woodsy, citrusy, slightly resinous essential oil that can be helpful in blends formulated to possibly reduce pain and inflammation. Cedarwood atlas essential oil is known as a gentle giant as it is both soft and yet powerful with a wide variety of applications. As with many of the conifer oils, cedarwood atlas essential oil is an exquisite choice when looking to support healthy lungs and promote clear breathing. Emotionally and energetically, it also has the potential to add confidence and increase self-esteem, especially during trying times.
|Country of Origin||Morocco|
|Extraction Method||Steam Distilled|
Emotional and Energetic Qualities
1. Battaglia S. The Complete Guide to Aromatherapy. 2nd edition, The International Centre of Holistic Aromatherapy, Australia, 2003
2. Davis P. Aromatherapy an A-Z. New revised edition C.W. Daniel Company Limited, England, 1999
3. Keville, K. Aromatherapy, A Complete Guide to the Healing Art, The Crossing press, USA, 1995
4. Mojay G. Aromatherapy for Healing the Spirit, Henry Holt and Company Inc., England, 1996
5. Holmes, Peter. Aromatica: a clinical guide to essential oil therapeutics. London, UK: Singing Dragon, 2016. Print.
No safety issues specific to this oil.
The suggested shelf life is 8 years.
|Batch Number||Distillation Date|