Our certified organic eucalyptus radiata essential oil is steam distilled from the leaves of tall eucalyptus trees nurtured in the rural South African landscape. One of our favorite ways of using this essential oil is when looking to help support healthy lung activity, especially when experiencing a cold or flu-like symptoms.
The long, green leaves of the Eucalyptus radiata tree create a strong, camphor-like essential oil. In addition to helping support a healthy respiratory system, eucalyptus radiata essential oil can also be immensely advantageous when looking to reduce unwanted microbes, bacteria, fungus, and viruses. Emotionally and energetically, eucalyptus radiata essential oil often soothes when one is exhausted and can foster a sense of emotional fortitude. It is also uplifting and mentally clearing, helping to reduce negative thoughts and feelings.
|Country of Origin||South Africa|
|Extraction Method||Steam Distilled|
Emotional and Energetic Qualities
Clears the mind and aids concentration
Cools and cleanses to reduce negative emotions
Soothes exhaustion and encourages sense of extra support
1. Battaglia S. The Complete Guide to Aromatherapy. 2nd edition, The International Centre of Holistic Aromatherapy, Australia, 2003
2. Davis P. Aromatherapy an A-Z. New revised edition C.W. Daniel Company Limited, England, 1999
3. Keville, K. Aromatherapy, A Complete Guide to the Healing Art, The Crossing press, USA, 1995
4. Schnaubelt K. Advanced Aromatherapy, The Science of Essential Oil Therapy, Healing Arts Press, USA, 1998
5. Tisserand R. The Art of Aromatherapy, Healing Arts Press, USA, 1977
6. Picture compliments of John Tann (http://www.flickr.com/photos/31031835@N08
Non-toxic, non-irritating. If oxidized, it may cause irritation or sensitization. It may antidote homeopathic remedies. Do not use on children under ten years of age. Care must be taken when using with asthmatics. Although research shows it can be helpful with bronchial asthma, it also shows concern that it might set off an asthma attack in certain cases. Contraindicated internal use in inflammatory disease of the GI tract and bile ducts, and in severe liver disease.
The suggested shelf life is 2-3 years.
|Batch Number||Distillation Date|