Eucalyptus Radiata is a softer version of Eucalyptus Globulus. It has many of the same therapeutic properties and is a good choice for older folks. Combine Eucalyptus Globulus and Radiata when dealing with a cold or flu. Highly effective for coughs, sniffles, and a hoarse, scratchy throat. To help prevent a cold or flu use the Inhaler Eucatlyptus Blend recipe for a few days, 2-3 times a day. Diffuse this same blend in the house for preventative measure. Traditionally this eucaluptus has been the preferred eucalyptus for upper respiratory conditons.
|Country of Origin||South Africa|
|Cultivation||Distiller is Certified Organic|
|Extraction Method||Steam Distilled|
Emotional and Energetic Qualities
Clears the mind and aids concentration
Cools and cleanses to reduce negative emotions
Soothes exhaustion and encourages sense of extra support
1. Battaglia S. The Complete Guide to Aromatherapy. 2nd edition, The International Centre of Holistic Aromatherapy, Australia, 2003
2. Davis P. Aromatherapy an A-Z. New revised edition C.W. Daniel Company Limited, England, 1999
3. Keville, K. Aromatherapy, A Complete Guide to the Healing Art, The Crossing press, USA, 1995
4. Schnaubelt K. Advanced Aromatherapy, The Science of Essential Oil Therapy, Healing Arts Press, USA, 1998
5. Tisserand R. The Art of Aromatherapy, Healing Arts Press, USA, 1977
6. Picture compliments of John Tann (http://www.flickr.com/photos/31031835@N08
Non-toxic, non-irritating. If oxidized, it may cause irritation or sensitization. It may antidote homeopathic remedies. Do not use on children under ten years of age. Care must be taken when using with asthmatics. Although research shows it can be helpful with bronchial asthma, it also shows concern that it might set off an asthma attack in certain cases. Contraindicated internal use in inflammatory disease of the GI tract and bile ducts, and in severe liver disease.
The suggested shelf life is 2-3 years.
|Batch Number||Distillation Date|