This Frankincense has a warm and sparkling aroma. Add Frankincense to skin care products for dry, aging skin and to help reduce scar tissue. It blends well with Rose and Lavender for skin care blends. The oil has a resinous, rich aroma and can aid in calming the lungs and the emotions, and it's great for restless leg syndrome. Frankincense is excellent for headaches and tension in the neck muscles. Use for any muscle pain or trauma. The oil has a resinous, rich aroma.
|Country of Origin||Somalialand|
|Cultivation||Plant Was Wild Crafted|
|Extraction Method||Steam Distilled|
|Plant Part(s)||Resin / Gum|
Emotional and Energetic Qualities
Supports reflection and introspection
Encourages emotional healing on all levels
Quiets the mind
Supports focused attention and tranquility
Frankincense has classically been used as incense and to deepen meditation.
People who suffer from asthma or ongoing respiratory conditions can benefit from using Frankincense on a regular basis in many forms: in oil or cream on their chest, as an addition to shampoo, inhaled from a tissue or a diffuser, or in a bath or foot soak.Recipes
1. Davis P. Aromatherapy an A-Z. New revised edition C.W. Daniel Company Limited, England, 1999
2. Keville, K. Aromatherapy, A Complete Guide to the Healing Art, The Crossing press, USA, 1995
3. Mojay G. Aromatherapy for Healing the Spirit, Henry Holt and Company Inc., England, 1996
4. Price S. Aromatherapy for Health Professionals, Churchill Livingstone, 1995
5. Schnaubelt K. Advanced Aromatherapy, The Science of Essential Oil Therapy, Healing Arts Press, USA, 1998
6. Tisserand R. The Art of Aromatherapy, Healing Arts Press, USA, 1977
Non-toxic, generally non-irritating. Can be skin irritating if oxidized.
The suggested shelf life is 2-3 years.
|Batch Number||Distillation Date|