Our organically crafted thyme benchmark essential oil is steam distilled from the flowers and leaves of four different kinds of thyme herbs cultivated in the English countryside. We carry several different chemotypes of thyme essential oil and this thyme benchmark is known for having the same therapeutic properties of all the other chemotypes combined. We often use this essential oil when looking to reduce the presence of unwanted bacterial, fungal, and/or viral activity.
The deep green leaves and lovely flowers of the Thymus zygis Loefl L.herb create a spicy, herbaceous, warm, radiant, camphor-like essential oil. Along with helping to purify unwanted microbial activity in the system, thyme benchmark essential oil also helps with reducing pain and inflammation and works to assist in quieting unwanted muscle spasms. This essential oil helps boost the immune system and supports long-term, overall health. Emotionally and energetically, thyme benchmark essential oil is centering, strengthening, and calming to the mind, body, and spirit. Thyme benchmark essential oil warms the body and mind and can help foster a greater sense of self-confidence.
|Country of Origin||United Kingdom|
|Extraction Method||Steam Distilled|
|Plant Part(s)||Flowers, Leaves|
Emotional and Energetic Qualities
Warms mind and body
1. Battaglia S. The Complete Guide to Aromatherapy. 2nd edition, The International Centre of Holistic Aromatherapy, Australia, 2003
2. Davis P. Aromatherapy an A-Z. New revised edition C.W. Daniel Company Limited, England, 1999
3. Keville, K. Aromatherapy, A Complete Guide to the Healing Art, The Crossing press, USA, 1995
4. Mojay G. Aromatherapy for Healing the Spirit, Henry Holt and Company Inc., England, 1996
5. Price S. Aromatherapy for Health Professionals, 2nd edition, Churchill Livingstone, 1999
6. Schnaubelt K. Advanced Aromatherapy, The Science of Essential Oil Therapy, Healing Arts Press, USA, 1998
No known safety concerns
The suggested shelf life is 10 years.
|Batch Number||Distillation Date|