Benchmark Thyme is gentle on the skin yet retains Thyme's antiseptic properties. A unique Thyme blend offering anti-infectious properties and MRCA benefits. We like to add Thyme Thymol to our blend when using for MRSA. "The uniqueness of Benchmark Thyme is that it is a combination of aroma-chemicals that is unique in its overall composition. This includes four different types of Thyme distilled plants. Our distillar states: "Some aroma-chemicals like terpinen-4-ol can be found in Tea Tree oil and some, like linalool, can be found in Thyme Linalool, but only in Benchmark Thyme do all of these aroma-chemicals (and more) come together in a synergistic combination; all from our four thyme cultivars."
|Country of Origin||United Kingdom|
|Extraction Method||Steam Distilled|
|Plant Part(s)||Flowers, Leaves|
Emotional and Energetic Qualities
Warms mind and body
1. Battaglia S. The Complete Guide to Aromatherapy. 2nd edition, The International Centre of Holistic Aromatherapy, Australia, 2003
2. Davis P. Aromatherapy an A-Z. New revised edition C.W. Daniel Company Limited, England, 1999
3. Keville, K. Aromatherapy, A Complete Guide to the Healing Art, The Crossing press, USA, 1995
4. Mojay G. Aromatherapy for Healing the Spirit, Henry Holt and Company Inc., England, 1996
5. Price S. Aromatherapy for Health Professionals, 2nd edition, Churchill Livingstone, 1999
6. Schnaubelt K. Advanced Aromatherapy, The Science of Essential Oil Therapy, Healing Arts Press, USA, 1998
No known safety concerns
The suggested shelf life is 10 years.
|Batch Number||Distillation Date|