Our certified organic thyme ct thymol essential oil is steam distilled from the flowers and leaves of this thyme varietal grown in bright, sunny fields found in parts of rural Spain. We often reach for this essential oil when looking to subdue unwanted bacterial, fungal, or viral activity.
The delicate purple flowers and aromatic green leaves of the Thymus vulgaris ct thymol herb create a warm, woodsy, herbaceous, slightly spicy essential oil. Along with being a powerful support in working to eliminate unwanted microbial activity, thyme ct thymol essential oil is also highly sought after for its ability to help manage minor pain and inflammation. This essential oil is useful in helping to reduce unwelcome muscle spasms and help improve circulation. Thyme ct thymol essential oil is a lovely choice when wanting to support a compromised immune system and help encourage the body to fight off germs naturally. This is a strong oil and is best used with skin nourishing essential oils such as lavender, sandalwood, vetiver, or geranium to help prevent any possible skin irritations. Emotionally and energetically, thyme ct thymol essential oil is restorative and fosters confidence. This essential oil promotes greater self-assurance and helps to dispel any negative feelings one might be experiencing.
|Country of Origin||Spain|
|Extraction Method||Steam Distilled|
|Plant Part(s)||Flowers, Leaves|
Emotional and Energetic Qualities
1. Battaglia S. The Complete Guide to Aromatherapy. 2nd edition, The International Centre of Holistic Aromatherapy, Australia, 2003
2. Davis P. Aromatherapy an A-Z. New revised edition C.W. Daniel Company Limited, England, 1999
3. Keville, K. Aromatherapy, A Complete Guide to the Healing Art, The Crossing press, USA, 1995
4. Mojay G. Aromatherapy for Healing the Spirit, Henry Holt and Company Inc., England, 1996
5. Price S. Aromatherapy for Health Professionals, 2nd edition, Churchill Livingstone, 1999
6. Schnaubelt K. Advanced Aromatherapy, The Science of Essential Oil Therapy, Healing Arts Press, USA, 1998
Thyme ct. thymol can irritate your skin and mucous membrane unless well diluted. Suggested 1% dilution along with skin nourishing oils. Check the Potential Drug Interactions reference page for safety issues with oral use.
The suggested shelf life is 3-4 years.
|Batch Number||Distillation Date|