This Eucalyptus is a "crude or raw" Eucalyptus and has a much different aroma than our normal Eucalyptus globulus. The aroma is sweet and woody and powerful. Crude means it hasn't gone through an additional step that "rectifies" the essential oil normally performed with Eucalyptus globulus. It has many of the same properties. Great used for steam inhalation or inhaler for cold & flu prevention and to help break down mucus. Add to blends for sore muscle pain relief. Very cool and cleansing for the respiratory system along with the mental and emotional aspect.
Why do we love our essential oils?
If you would like to know more about aromatherapy, we highly recommend…
|Country of Origin||Portugal|
|Extraction Method||Steam Distilled|
1. Battaglia S. The Complete Guide to Aromatherapy. 2nd edition, The International Centre of Holistic Aromatherapy, Australia, 2003
2. Davis P. Aromatherapy an A-Z. New revised edition C.W. Daniel Company Limited, England, 1999
3. Keville, K. Aromatherapy, A Complete Guide to the Healing Art, The Crossing press, USA, 1995
4. Schnaubelt K. Advanced Aromatherapy, The Science of Essential Oil Therapy, Healing Arts Press, USA, 1998
5. Tisserand R. The Art of Aromatherapy, Healing Arts Press, USA, 1977
If oxidized, it may cause irritation or sensitization. It may antidote homeopathic remedies. It is too strong to use with babies or children under ten years old on their faces or in a steam. Care must be taken when using with asthmatics.
The suggested shelf life is 2-3 years.
|Batch Number||Distillation Date|