This beautiful Bulgarian Lavender has a rich, full bodied, deep, sweet aroma. Lavender has an outstanding balancing and healing effect on the nervous system. Considering that so many illnesses are stress related, Lavender holds a special place in both preventative health care and in the treatment of tension-related illnesses. It offers a soothing and antispasmodic effect that can assist tight muscles, digestive problems, spasmodic coughs, menstrual cramps, insomnia, and tension headaches. Great for restless leg syndrome.
Lavender's anti-inflammatory, skin-healing properties will help heal burns, bug bites, wounds, bee stings, rashes, acne, and skin irritations or infections. Use a few drops of Lavender in any blend for reducing emotional tension, unwinding physical pain, and for any sudden skin problems.
|Country of Origin||Bulgaria|
|Cultivation||Distiller is Certified Organic|
|Extraction Method||Steam Distilled|
Emotional and Energetic Qualities
Calms, soothes, nurtures
Encourages balances in all body systems
Reduces anxiety and fear
Helps calm and control panic attacks
1. Battaglia S. The Complete Guide to Aromatherapy. 2nd edition, The International Centre of Holistic Aromatherapy, Australia, 2003
2. Davis P. Aromatherapy an A-Z. New revised edition C.W. Daniel Company Limited, England, 1999
3. Keville, K. Aromatherapy, A Complete Guide to the Healing Art, The Crossing press, USA, 1995
4. Mojay G. Aromatherapy for Healing the Spirit, Henry Holt and Company Inc., England, 1996
5. Price S. Aromatherapy for Health Professionals, 2nd edition, Churchill Livingstone, 1999
6. Schnaubelt K. Advanced Aromatherapy, The Science of Essential Oil Therapy, Healing Arts Press, USA, 1998
7. Tisserand R. The Art of Aromatherapy, Healing Arts Press, USA, 1977
No known safety issues specific to this oil.
The suggested shelf life is 4-5 years.
|Batch Number||Distillment Date|