This organically crafted essential oil is one of our very own limited-batch essential oils that we produce ourselves here in Western Montana. This high-altitude lavender essential oil is cultivated around 4200 feet above sea level in our fields located in the Bitterroot Mountains. We grow, harvest, and distill these lavender flowers and could not feel more blessed by the incredible experience of being so intimately connected with the earth and the process of producing essential oil.
The intoxicating, purple buds of our Lavandula angustifolia plants create a deeply floral, sweet, caramel-like, herbaceous essential oil. Along with helping to provide balance, we also use our lavender essential oil to help support pain and inflammation relief, as well as to encourage skin health and radiance. Emotionally and energetically, our lavender essential oil soothes and nurtures. This essential oil encourages balance in all systems and is so helpful when dealing with situational anxiety or depression.
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Cultivation||Locally-Sourced, Organically Grown|
|Extraction Method||Steam Distilled|
Emotional and Energetic Qualities
Calms, soothes, nurtures
Encourages balances in all body systems
Reduces anxiety and fear
Helps calm and control panic attacks
1. Battaglia S. The Complete Guide to Aromatherapy. 2nd edition, The International Centre of Holistic Aromatherapy, Australia, 2003
2. Davis P. Aromatherapy an A-Z. New revised edition C.W. Daniel Company Limited, England, 1999
3. Keville, K. Aromatherapy, A Complete Guide to the Healing Art, The Crossing press, USA, 1995
4. Mojay G. Aromatherapy for Healing the Spirit, Henry Holt and Company Inc., England, 1996
5. Price S. Aromatherapy for Health Professionals, 2nd edition, Churchill Livingstone, 1999
6. Schnaubelt K. Advanced Aromatherapy, The Science of Essential Oil Therapy, Healing Arts Press, USA, 1998
7. Tisserand R. The Art of Aromatherapy, Healing Arts Press, USA, 1977
The suggested shelf life is 4-5 years.
|Batch Number||Distillation Date|