This thyme is a part of our artisinal local essential oils. Thyme chemotype (ct.) citriodorus is a very wonderful thyme oil with a large amount of the aldehyde citral (geranial and neral). This oil has remarkable antifungal, antibacterial, and antimicrobial properties as well as a wonderful oil for helping with inflammatory hot conditions. Use with skin nourishing oils.
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Cultivation||Locally-Sourced, Certified Organic|
|Extraction Method||Steam Distilled|
|Plant Part(s)||Flowers, Leaves|
Emotional and Energetic Qualities
Uplifts mood while relaxing
Refreshes and offers emotional protection
Reduces fatigue & energizes
1. Battaglia S. The Complete Guide to Aromatherapy. 2nd edition, The International Centre of Holistic Aromatherapy, Australia, 2003
2. Davis P. Aromatherapy an A-Z. New revised edition C.W. Daniel Company Limited, England, 1999
3. Keville, K. Aromatherapy, A Complete Guide to the Healing Art, The Crossing press, USA, 1995
4. Mojay G. Aromatherapy for Healing the Spirit, Henry Holt and Company Inc., England, 1996
5. Price S. Aromatherapy for Health Professionals, 2nd edition, Churchill Livingstone, 1999
6. Schnaubelt K. Advanced Aromatherapy, The Science of Essential Oil Therapy, Healing Arts Press, USA, 1998
No safety issues specific to this oil unless it is oxidized, then potential for irritation and sensitization exists.
The suggested shelf life is 4-5 years.
|Batch Number||Distillation Date|