Lesson 4 introduces you to three new chemical families: phenols, aldehydes, and ketones. You'll be blending with all three families. Exciting!
Lesson 4 Kit Includes:
The oils, butters and bottles within this kit will provide students with supplies necessary to complete most of the essential oil blending activities and case studies (with a few rare exceptions and resources for those exceptions are provided in the class).
This kit is available with in 2 sizes of essential oils. Choose the size you want on the dropdown on the right.
Option: Choice of Essential Oil Carrying case that holds 48 essential oils. (Purchased separately)
1. Clove Bud - Eugenia caryophyllata
2. Lemongrass - Cymbopogon citratus
3. Melissa - Melissa officinalis (5 mL)
● Jojoba wax - 4 oz
● Trauma Oil - 4 oz
● Kombo butter - 4 oz
● Beeswax– (2)-1 oz
● Hydrosol, Frankincense - 100 mL
● 1 oz (30 ml) PET plastic bottles - 5
● 2 oz (60 ml) PET plastic spray bottle - 2
● 2 oz (60 ml) glass jars with lids - 8