In lesson 5 you are introduced to the last three new chemical families: esters, oxides, and ethers. You have come so far!
The oils, butters, and accessories within this kit will provide students with supplies necessary to complete most of the essential oil blending activities and case studies, with a few exceptions. Resources are provided in the class to purchase any additional supplies that are needed.
Available in 2 sizes of essential oils. Choose from either of the following:
- 15 ml essential oils with 5 ml for oils noted (see * under oils)
- 5 ml essential oils
Optional: Choice of Essential Oil Carrying Case that holds 48 essential oils (Purchased Separately).
- Anise - Pimpinella anisum
- Cardamom - Elettaria cardamomum
- *Chamomile, Roman - Chamaemelum nobile
- Eucalyptus Globulus (Authentic) - Eucalyptus globulus
- Fennel (Sweet) - Foeniculum vulgare
- *Jasmine Absolute (grandiflorum) - Jasminum grandiflorum
- Tarragon - Artemisia dracunculus
- Aloe Vera Gel - 4 fl oz - 1
- Castile Soap - 8 fl oz - 1
- Jojoba Oil - 8 fl oz - 1
- Pink Himalayan Salt - 16 oz - 1
- Blank Inhalers - Multicolor - 5
- PET Bottle w/Pop-Up Cap - Clear - 60 ml (2 fl oz) - 4
- PET Foamer Bottle w/Pump - Clear - 250 ml (8.45 fl oz) - 1
- PET Jar w/Black Lid - Clear - 60 ml (2 fl oz) - 2
- PET Jar w/Lid - Clear - 120 ml (4 fl oz) - 2