Rose is known for many therapeutic effects such as hormone balancing during menopause, cooling for hot flashes (use the mist), calming, cleansing, and purifying the reproductive system. It can also be emotionally uplifting and tonic for the nervous system. Rose absolute is used most often in skin care preparations and for the pure floral beauty of the aroma. It is balancing and moisturizing and is frequently used in creams for the face. The Moisturizing Facial Mist below gives a cooling and refreshing experience. This is a great idea when traveling on a plane. You can use Lavender and Neroli with Rose for a nourishing floral skin cream. New GC report for 110 posted soon.
|Country of Origin||Bulgaria|
Emotional and Energetic Qualities
Eases shock, grief and depression
Heals deep despair
Soothes and heals the heart
Brings a feeling of love
The producers of this Rose absolute have been making rose oils for several generations. They have an excellent technique for producing high quality absolutes. The harvest begins as soon as the flowers start opening and continues until all the flowers have been gathered. Flowers are picked up very early in the morning while the morning dew is still on them. It takes approximately 60,000 roses to produce one ounce of Rose absolute!
1. Battaglia S. The Complete Guide to Aromatherapy. 2nd edition, The International Centre of Holistic Aromatherapy, Australia, 2003
2. Davis P. Aromatherapy an A-Z. New revised edition C.W. Daniel Company Limited, England, 1999
3. Keville, K. Aromatherapy, A Complete Guide to the Healing Art, The Crossing press, USA, 1995
4. Mojay G. Aromatherapy for Healing the Spirit, Henry Holt and Company Inc., England, 1996
5. Price S. Aromatherapy for Health Professionals, 2nd edition, Churchill Livingstone, 1999
6. Schnaubelt K. Advanced Aromatherapy, The Science of Essential Oil Therapy, Healing Arts Press, USA, 1998
7. Tisserand R. The Art of Aromatherapy, Healing Arts Press, USA, 1977
No safety issues specific to this oil.
The suggested shelf life is 4-5 years.
|Batch Number||Extraction Date|