We are so excited to offer a limited amount of this organically certified, artisanal distilled essential oil from Washington state!
This oil is a fantastic anti-inflammatory agent and is considered to be one of the most important oils to have in an essential oil collection!
The leaves and miniature daisy like flowers on this perennial produce a beautiful, deep blue oil.
Yarrow is a versatile essential oil with numerous therapeutic applications.
Yarrow is a good choice when looking to relieve headaches and nerve pain (like sciatica).
It is also a great oil for skin, as yarrow is cooling, and helps to reduce swelling and muscle spasms. For a more intensive skin issue, you can blend it with helichrysum and rock rose for a more comprehensive healing blend.
Yarrow is an excellent oil for the digestive system; many aromatherapists have found it useful in the treatment of irritable bowel syndrome, indigestion, and gas.
Yarrow is also a perfect oil to add to blends for cold or flu. It can reduce congestion and ease aches and pains associated with the cold or flu. It is beneficial when looking to reduce a fever.
Many women appreciate yarrow when looking to reduce pain associated with menstruation. Aromatherapists often use this oil in blends formulated to assist in relieving hot flashes.
Note: With our locally distilled artisan oils we don't always obtain a GC/MS report due to the small amount we receive. Please enjoy these rare, precious oils!
Why do we love our essential oils?
If you would like to know more about aromatherapy, we highly recommend…
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Cultivation||Locally-Sourced, Certified Organic|
|Extraction Method||Steam Distilled|
|Plant Part(s)||Flowers, Leaves|
Emotional and Energetic Qualities
Heals current emotional trauma
Used for repressed anger and rage
1. Battaglia S. The Complete Guide to Aromatherapy. 2nd edition, The International Centre of Holistic Aromatherapy, Australia, 2003
2. Keville, K. Aromatherapy, A Complete Guide to the Healing Art, The Crossing press, USA, 1995
3. Mojay G. Aromatherapy for Healing the Spirit, Henry Holt and Company Inc., England, 1996
4. Price S. Aromatherapy for Health Professionals, 2nd edition, Churchill Livingstone, 1999
5. Schnaubelt K. Advanced Aromatherapy, The Science of Essential Oil Therapy, Healing Arts Press, USA, 1998
6. Nye, S. (2006) Aromatic interventions for decubitus ulcer: a case report from South Africa. The International Journal of Clinical Aromatherapy 3 (2B): 25-28
No safety issues specific to this oil.
The suggested shelf life is 3-4 years.
|Batch Number||Distillation Date|