Combination Skin Routine Set
Is your skin oily in some places, dry in others? You might have combination skin.
Balance it with three DIY recipes formulated with cedarwood, geranium, and frankincense essential oils—often used to condition skin for an even, radiant complexion (even under stress).
Benefits and uses
Your Combination Skin Kit includes supplies for three DIY recipes—a cleanser, toner, and moisturizer—for a complete daily routine.
All of the ingredients are selected to harmonize skin’s complexion, encouraging a smooth, fresh, matte look.
- Aloe Vera Gel: A light, liquidy gel that restores, protects, and calms skin
- Jojoba Oil: A balancing moisturizer that can replenish skin while reducing oiliness
- Lavender Hydrosol: Conditions skin and pores for a soft, matte feel
- Cedarwood Oil: Supports an even complexion and purifies skin
- Geranium Oil: Helps balance skin, cools redness and irritation
- Frankincense Oil: Encourages skin to find its peak health, strength, and clarity
- Solubol (Dispersant): Disperses essential oils in water-based products (aloe and hydrosol)
You’ll receive clear, easy-to-follow instructions for how to make each of your recipes.