The gentle, floral, and citrusy aroma of this essential oil can be soothing and calming to the nervous system, especially when used in small, frugal amounts. Blended with other calming oils with similar therapeutic value, neroli can help those who are in need of strong emotional support.
For those who have undergone times of serious shock and trauma, this oil can be an aide for positivity and uplifting thoughts— mending together the feelings of brokenness.
Thankfully, neroli’s properties are considered to be an antidepressant and as well as being helpful for reducing anxiety. Try blending this oil with a cream or by adding one drop to your bath. Because it is a very strong oil, as most floral oils are, you will only need to use a small amount. Too much— over 2-3 drops— of this oil could possibly cause a headache.
Neroli is also widely used in skin care products, and is healing when combined with other oils for most skin concerns. It is anti-infectious, and especially anti-bacterial. Neroli offers immune support when ill and can help calm the heart when dealing with palpitations; try combining it with ylang ylang, another soothing and therapeutic essential oil.
|Country of Origin||Morocco|
|Extraction Method||Steam Distilled|
Emotional and Energetic Qualities
Relaxes the nerves
Calms and soothes the heart
Brings us in touch with our higher selves
Facilitates spiritual and creative work
1. Battaglia S. The Complete Guide to Aromatherapy. 2nd edition, The International Centre of Holistic Aromatherapy, Australia, 2003
2. Davis P. Aromatherapy an A-Z. New revised edition C.W. Daniel Company Limited, England, 1999
3. Keville, K. Aromatherapy, A Complete Guide to the Healing Art, The Crossing press, USA, 1995
4. Mojay G. Aromatherapy for Healing the Spirit, Henry Holt and Company Inc., England, 1996
5. Price S. Aromatherapy for Health Professionals, 2nd edition, Churchill Livingstone, 1999
6. Tisserand R. The Art of Aromatherapy, Healing Arts Press, USA, 1977
Non-toxic, non-irritating. Neroli is frequently adulterated so knowing your source is important!
The suggested shelf life is 3-4 years.
|Batch Number||Distillation Date|