Our certified organic lavender essential oil is steam distilled from stunning lavender flowers growing in cascading purple fields found in the Bulgarian countryside. One of our favorite ways of using this essential oil is to put it in blends specifically formulated to usher peace and provide balance.
The intoxicating flowers from the Lavandula angustifolia plant create a sweet, floral, slightly fruity essential oil that is one of the more universally loved oils in aromatherapy as it is so deeply calming to every aspect of the system. This essential oil is also used when formulating blends to help support pain and inflammation relief, as well as to encourage skin healing and overall skin health and radiance. Emotionally and energetically, lavender essential oil is so balancing, soothing, and nurturing, especially when working through situational fear, anxiety, and/or depression.
|Country of Origin||Bulgaria|
|Extraction Method||Steam Distilled|
Emotional and Energetic Qualities
1. Battaglia S. The Complete Guide to Aromatherapy. 2nd edition, The International Centre of Holistic Aromatherapy, Australia, 2003
2. Davis P. Aromatherapy an A-Z. New revised edition C.W. Daniel Company Limited, England, 1999
3. Keville, K. Aromatherapy, A Complete Guide to the Healing Art, The Crossing press, USA, 1995
4. Mojay G. Aromatherapy for Healing the Spirit, Henry Holt and Company Inc., England, 1996
5. Price S. Aromatherapy for Health Professionals, 2nd edition, Churchill Livingstone, 1999
6. Schnaubelt K. Advanced Aromatherapy, The Science of Essential Oil Therapy, Healing Arts Press, USA, 1998
7. Tisserand R. The Art of Aromatherapy, Healing Arts Press, USA, 1977
The suggested shelf life is 6 years.
|Batch Number||Distillation Date|