Lemon essential oil is cold pressed from the peel of the lemon fruit, Citrus limon. Our organically crafted lemon oil comes from Italy and is a beautiful bright yellow color. Smelling this oil will have you wondering if you are actually standing in a grove surrounded by the most aromatic lemons imaginable!
Aromatherapists consider lemon essential oil to be cooling and drying, and this is why it is often a favorite when one is looking for a detoxifying oil. This essential oil can be an asset when looking to help support a healthy circulatory system. Try adding to blends for spider veins and broken capillaries. This essential oil is great for supporting healthy immune health. Lemon is highly regarded for its ability to support healthy tissue fluids and help clear the mind, especially when there is a lot going on.
When traveling we like to make a blend of lemon, cypress, and juniper berry.
Lemon is a wonderful germ buster and we love to use in our household cleaning products! It is an excellent degreaser!
|Country of Origin||Italy|
|Extraction Method||Cold Pressed|
|Plant Part(s)||Fresh Fruit Rind|
Emotional and Energetic Qualities
Uplifts and cleanses
Expands energy, promotes a sense of opening
Reduces tension and depression
Invites happy, outward energy
1. Battaglia S. The Complete Guide to Aromatherapy. 2nd edition, The International Centre of Holistic Aromatherapy, Australia, 2003
2. Davis P. Aromatherapy an A-Z. New revised edition C.W. Daniel Company Limited, England, 1999
3. Keville, K. Aromatherapy, A Complete Guide to the Healing Art, The Crossing press, USA, 1995
4. Mojay G. Aromatherapy for Healing the Spirit, Henry Holt and Company Inc., England, 1996
5. Price S. Aromatherapy for Health Professionals, 2nd edition, Churchill Livingstone, 1999
6. Schnaubelt K. Advanced Aromatherapy, The Science of Essential Oil Therapy, Healing Arts Press, USA, 1998
Tisserand safety: Photoxic.(Low risk) Minimal dermal use is 2.0%. If applied to the skin at over maximum use lever, skin must not be exposed to sunlight or sunbed rays for 24 hours. Old or oxidized oils should be avoided. Can store in the refrigerator in a dark, airtight container.
The suggested shelf life is 2 years.
|Batch Number||Pressed Date|